Updated on April 8, 2022
What is Teku?
Teku is an open-source Ethereum consensus client (previously called an Ethereum 2.0 client) written in Java. Teku contains a full beacon node implementation and a validator client for participating in proof of stake consensus.
What can you do with Teku?
- Runs the beacon node synchronization and consensus.
- Proposes and attests to blocks.
- Provides enterprise focused metrics with Prometheus.
- Has REST APIs for managing consensus layer node operations.
- Has external key management to manage validator signing keys.
New to Teku?
Get started by running Teku with Docker or installing Teku. You can: