Updated on April 19, 2021
What is Teku?
Teku is an open-source Ethereum 2.0 client written in Java. Teku contains a full Beacon node implementation and a validator client for participating in consensus.
What can you do with Teku?
- Runs the Beacon node synchronization and consensus.
- Proposes and attests blocks.
- Provides enterprise focused metrics with Prometheus.
- Has REST APIs for managing Eth 2.0 node operations.
- Has external key management to manage validator signing keys.
New to Ethereum 2.0?
Get started by running Teku with Docker or installing Teku. You can: